Thursday, December 3, 2009

It was impossible to escape

Were they. Yes, were they. They've been looking for me and I've been hiding from them.
I know what I did was not really good but... who wouldn't set free his father off the prison? who? nobody.
I did it because I know my father was innocent. Yes, I was sure. My father would never have killed the president's son, but I don't know why they were looking for us and they could'nt find us.
We got out the prison through the back door and we ran until our legs said stop. There were only rocks and few trees. We decided to hide ourselves behind one oh this strange rockes until the night fall.
Arround seven o'clock we arrived home and we went to the bed.
My mother prepared us a bag full of clothes and meals because we would leave this country until the police stop looking for us.


When we woke up, we took the car and drived away. We arrived at the airport and for our surprise police were there waiting for us.
They put both in the prison.
We defended ourselves hitting the door, the walls, the ceiling. We tried to jump the fince twice, but nothing helped us. This time, it was impossible to escape

No comments:

Post a Comment