Monday, December 7, 2009

Port Aventura

It was an incredible day . We got up round 7.00 o’clock in the morning. It’s clear if it’s a school day I always get up around 7, but it was a Saturday and for this day, it was really early.
We took the car and drove for two hours until we arrived to Port Aventura. First of all, we had breakfast. I don’t know why, older people are always hungry, so we went to have breakfast in a snack bar.
The breakfast lasted around one hour, and we (Jose, Jose’s brother, Cristina, Alex, my sister and I) were excited because we love roller coasters. When, finally our parent’s stop eating, we went to furios Baco. (it’s de strongest roller coaster).
It was Halloween party in Port Aventura and we enjoyed most the fear roller coasters. Jose was always laughing at me because I was scared .

It was a really good day and we arrived home at 1 o’clock in the night. We were so tired so we went to bed and Sunday morning we got up around 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment